Racine’s Top 25 Things to Do….
At ReefPoint Marina many of our annual slip holders arrive from points all over the Midwest. With several different Marinas to Select from many of our loyal boaters tell us they love coming to ReefPoint because of the relaxed atmosphere away from the large metropolitan areas like Chicago and Milwaukee, the charm of Racine and the limitless amount of activities they can find right off the peer or within walking distance to the Marina. So over time we have collected some of the top attractions, or things to do when in Racine. We are only listing 25 and will add more to this list later. If you would like to suggest more things to do please leave a comment for us to post!
- Go boating!!!
- Charter Fishing, people travel all over the world to Racine for the superior salmon fishing
- Visit beautiful North Beach in Racine, named one of the 10 Best Family Beaches
- Plan a fun filled day at the Racine Art Museum
- Take a trip to the Racine Heritage Museum
- Visit the Wind Point Lighthouse, fully restored and a part of mariner history
- Go shopping at the wonderful boutiques and specialty shops
- Dine and enjoy all the amazing restaurants that Racine has to offer!
- Don’t miss any of the fun filled festivities going on in Racine almost every weekend such a First Fridays, Gallery Nights and Party on the Pavement
- Check out the events going on at the Racine Civic Center
- Rent a bike from 3rd Coast Bicycles or purchase one from Racine Cyclery and cruise around Racine
- Enjoy the wine tasting bar at Uncorkt
- Take a glass blowing workshop or check out the gallery at Hot Shop Glass
- Take a walking tour of Downtown Racine
- If you are into classic cars a perfect time to visit Reefpoint is in mid-August when the Classic Car show is held.
- Create your own jewelry at Funky Hannah’s Beads
- Browse the fine art gallery at Photographic Design LTD, as well as many of the other wonderful art galleries in Racine
- Take a tour of the famous Frank Lloyd Wright designed SC Johnson Corporate offices and check out the Frank Lloyd Wright collection
- Go to the Racine Zoological Gardens
- Check out all the wonderful things at the Farmer’s Markets in Racine
- Make sure you have a slice of Racine’s famous authentic Danish kringle
- Golf or Bowl
- Canoe or kayak the Root River
- Watch The Ironman 70.3 in Racine in July!!!
- Go scuba diving!
There are so many other attractions if we missed some that you would like to list please add a comment below and we will be sure to share with everyone!