18. Including but not limited to those commercial activities noted elsewhere in the rules, no commercial activity of any type is allowed within the Marina except with the written permission of Management.
19. The only vessel to be in a slip is the vessel registered to the slip. Dinghies or other “fun boats” must be stored within the confines of the space leased or on the deck of the boat. They cannot be stored on the docks at any time. Any “fun boat” found in any unregistered slip will be seized and deemed Marina property.
20. Only service companies who have provided a Certificate of Insurance to Marina Management may perform work on boats located in the Marina. Owners or their immediate families may perform normal in the water maintenance on their boat. A waiver of liability and vendor rules must also be signed by each service company. For a list of properly insured vendors, please contact Marina Management.
21. Waste oil is not permitted in Marina trash containers. Waste oil dumping facilities are located on the Marina property for your convenience. Please contact Marina staff during business hours for disposal guidelines.
22. Only one car per rented slip is authorized in the controlled lots. Valid Marina parking sticker must be visible on vehicles within gated lots. Violators will risk being ticketed and towed at owners’ expense. Over ow parking is available in the various non-gated lots and in various city parking structures.
23. In October, water lines will be shut o . These lines must be shut o before a freeze. Water lines will be turned on in the spring when weather permits.
24. Boats arriving before or staying later than the contract period must have written permission from Marina Management. A transient fee will be assessed.
25. Vessel length includes all additions such as bowsprits, swim platforms, anchors, etc. No part of the boat may extend beyond the length of the slip. Marina Management may measure vessels after occupancy. Boats deemed by Management to extend beyond acceptable slip limits will be reassigned to a proper size slip, with the boat owner being responsible for the difference in slip fees. At Management’s sole discretion, a boat with a larger length overall than the dock, may be assigned, in which case additional fees for overhang would apply.
26. No part of a boat may extend over the dock walkway. Marina Management reserves the right to move or retie any boat tied in a way deemed unacceptable by Management for Marina safety.
27. T-dock rental is based on the boat length overall and determined by Management. The T-Dock slip fee is determined by total length overall of any vessel docked. This means any additional small boats will also be charged per foot for length overall. (60 foot minimum charge for T-Docks)
28. No rollerblading/skating, skateboarding, bicycling or motorcycling is permitted on piers or docks.
29. Sanding without using a vacuum sander is prohibited.
30. Spray painting on or near the water is strictly prohibited.
31. Boaters are required to use oil absorbent materials in their bilge areas.
32. Discharge of sewage in the Marina is strictly prohibited.
Slip request MUST be equal to or larger than the overall length of your boat.
After submitting your request you will be contacted by a Reefpoint Marina staff member to finalize paperwork and payments